One of the most important habits is to drink pure clean water each day. If you drink more than one pop a day begin by replacing one a day with a bottle of water. If you need some flavor, add some lemon or orange.
My favorite water is to fill a pitcher with water add 5 slices of fresh lemon, orange and cucumber. chill and enjoy. (be sure to remove slices if you don’t drink the entire pitcher.)Water Facts
1. At least 8 (8 oz.) glasses of water are needed each day.
2. Over 50% of a person’s body weight is water.
3. Very active people need 12 glasses of water per day.
4. Water releases body heat through the skin by sweating.
5. Cold water is most readily absorbed by the body.
6. Thirst is not an effective warning to tell you to have a drink. By the time you feel thirsty, you may be dehydrated.
7. Water transports glucose (fuel) to the muscles.
8. Dehydration during exercise decreases the body’s ability to regulate body temperature which can lead to heat stroke or exhaustion.
9. Water is the best liquid for your body.